205 Boundary Creek Road, BENTLEY
3 beds | 1 baths | 3 cars
M: 0423 280 278
Privacy, Wildlife + Modern Living- Bentley
It is very rare that properties come up for sale in this lush area of Bentley. This particular listing offers privacy, seclusion, elevation and a very very central location, take your pick of the towns being 25 minutes from Kyogle, Casino & Lismore and 45 minutes from the busy bustling streets of Nimbin.
The home was built on this 57 acre block (approx) in 1984 with a hardwood structure and western red cedar for the external boarding. Renovations in 2000 included an additional bedroom added, the bathroom modernised and an extension for a larger lounge room.
The property is mainly forested with stands of native timbers including Australian hardwood, and cabinet timbers; and has an abundance of native wildlife. The property has a 4 hectare eucalyptus hardwood timber plantation, fully accredited which allows for a possible future income stream.
Some other features include:
- creek frontage, north easterly aspect
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes, plus study area
- ample storage
-- Walk in pantry
- Gas cook top and electric oven
- Office/Family rumpus room
- 3.7 KW Solar System feeding back to the grid consisting 16 panels.
- solar hot water system
- Gravity fed rain water
- 700m driveway (2wd access), 3kms of internal access roads (4wd access)
- private small quarry.
- NBN Internet & phone reception
- undercover parking for two vehicles and shedding with cement floor
- An abundance of native wildlife
- Fire place and split system air conditioning to 3 rooms, including master bedroom.
- 2 spring fed dams & 2 x 5,000 gal water tanks
- Primary school and community pre-school close by, with other school bus services to Lismore and Casino
- Property ID:
- Property Type:
- Including External:
- 62 acres
- Car Space:
- Council Rates:
- $1377 Yearly
- Google Map
- Street View
- What's Around