Please refer to your copy of the lease or The Renting Guide as to your rights and responsibilities regarding emergency repairs prior to contacting these trades people.
Lease Clause 17 – The type of urgent repairs to the residential property for which the landlord agrees to make payment are repairs to:
- A burst water service
- A blocked or broken lavatory system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service on the premises for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
- Any fault or damage that cause the premises to be unsafe or not secure
Tradesperson/s to be used in case of an emergency.
0468 459 151
Horne's Plumbing Lismore
Rainbow Power Co.
Gamble and son
6621 3103 or
0417 401 588
0419 029 715